Fr. Dr. Biju Joseph CMI
Qualification : M.A., M.Sc Psychology, MBA, LLB, PhD
- Green Product: Our Response to Environmental sustainability, IJRDO-Journal of Applied Science. ISSN:2455-6653, Volume 3, Issue 8, August 2017, pp 14-34.
- MGNREGA Programmes And Empowerment Of Rural Economy: A case study based on Mavoor Grama Panchayat in Kerala, Research Journal of Economics & Business Studies, Volume: 06, Number: 12, October 2017, pp-18-24, ISSN 2251-1555, Impact Factor 5.185.
- The Impact Of Rise In Fuel Price On Rural Households: An Empirical Analysis, ISSN 0025-1348 (P), 2456-1356 (O) , June 2018, Volume 9, Number 6, pp 103-111, Impact factor 5.250 .
- Impact of Goods and Service Tax on Agriculture, Research Journal of Commerce & Behavioural Science, Volume: 07, Number: 07, May 2018, pp 11-18. Impact Factor 5.632.
- Women Empowerment through MGNREGA Programmes with special reference to Mavoor Grama Panchayat in Kerala, International Journal of Economics and Management Studies, volume 4, Issue 8, August 2017, pp-34-39, ISSN:23939125. Impact factor 2.24.
- Green Economics: Prelude for Sustainable Development, Directions, International Peer Reviewed Multidisplinary Monthly Journal, March 2019, Volume 07, Issue 4, pp256-264, ISSN 2321 5488, Impact factor 5.7.
- Role Of Farm Credit in Rural Development, International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR), International Peer Reviewed Multidisplinary Monthly Journal, June 2019, Volume 6, Issue 2, pp 70-74, E-ISSN 2348-1269, P- ISSN 2349-5138, Impact factor 5.
- Agricultural Credit and Rural Economy An Analysis on the impact of agricultural Credit on rural development, International Journal of Research in Social Sciences, Double-Blind Peer Reviewed Refereed Open Access International Journal, October 2019, Vol. 9 Issue 10, pp 61-66, ISSN: 2249-2496, Impact factor 7.081
- Dichotomy between Higher Education and Job opportunity among women : With special reference to Kerala, Journal of Engineering Sciences, A UGC CARE Approved Group II Journal, June 2020, Vol. 11 Issue 6, pp 61-66, ISSN: 0377-9254.
- Derailment of Development: the Effect of natural disastrous on vital economic sectors with special reference to Kerala Flood" in the Alochan Chakra Journal , A UGC CARE Group I Journal, June 2020, Vol. 9 Issue 6, pp7226-7235, ISSN: 0377-9254.
- Attitudinal Change Towards Organic Farming: Qualitative Analysis on The Recent Trends in Agriculture”, Towards Excellence, UGC-CARE List Indexed Journal, June, 2021. VOL.13. ISSUE NO. 2, pp503-511.
Articles in the Book
1. Published a chapter on “ An Analysis on Rural Farmers accessibility to institutional credit in Waynad District of Kerala” in the book "Exigency in Indian Agricultural Sector: Challenges and Ways Forward, Published by GRABS and Centre for social Exclusion and inclusive policy, Univeristy of Mysore, Mysore. Pp 156-166. ISBN 9788193692974