INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Candidates are required to go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint themselves with all relevant information relating to admission before doing online registration.
- Candidates are also requested to visit the official website of the collegewww.devagiricollege.org for notifications and announcements.
- Candidates should register for admission to UG Programmes for the academic year 2016-17 online on or before the last date stipulated in the admission schedule.
- Candidates are requested to enter the college website using either Mozilla Firefox or Google chrome for online registration.
- For completing the registration process candidates should have the following documents ready with them a). SSLC/Std-X Certificate (for entering the name, date of birth, place of birth, religion, cast, community etc.,), b). Plus Two/Equivalent examination mark list, c) soft copy of passport size photo having less than 100KB size in .jpg or .jpeg format and d) relevant certificates for claiming reservation and bonus marks.
- The link for online registration can be accessed from the icon UG Admission from the module admission in the home page of the college official website. Or one can directly reach the link for online registration by clicking on the link given in the NOTICE BOARD in the home page.
- Follow the online instructions and fill in the fields carefully. Fields with * mark are mandatory.
- You can select any one of the three options available for fee payment.
- You can choose a maximum of five preferences.
- Verify your personal as well as academic details carefully before final submission.
- Take a print out of filled up application for your future reference. This printout should be produced at the time of admission. You need not send the printout or any other document to the College.
- You can edit the data entered till the last date for online registration by using the ID and password you receive during the online registration process.
- You have to keep the ID and Password confidential
- Rank list will be published in the College Website and College Notice Board as per the schedule given in the prospectus.
E-mail ID: email@example.com