Milestone

No Date Title Department Image
1. 1995 Zoology Dept. approved as a Research Centre DEPARTMENT OF ZOOLOGY
2. 1995 MA Economics DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS
3. 1994 PGDCA (A-Level) Devagiri College
4. 1994 PTA Conference Hall Devagiri College
5. 1991 New Basket Ball Court Devagiri College
6. 1956 Laying the Foundation Stone of the College Building by Rev. Fr. Hormice ,CMI the Cofounder . Devagiri College
7. 1956 July 2 Classes Started Devagiri College
8. 1956 July 9 Dedication of the College Building by Rt. Rev. Dr. Sebastian Vallopilly, Bishop of Tellicherry Devagiri College
9. 1956 Sept 25 Formal Inauguration of the College by Mr. Sriprakasa, Governor of Madras Devagiri College
10. 1958 Devagiri College - Block 2 Devagiri College
11. 1959 MA English DEPARTMENT OF ENGLISH
12. 1959 NCC Building Devagiri College
13. 1960 Sports Pavilion DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION
14. 1961 Tagore Hostel Devagiri College
15. 1962 Student's Centre (Canteen) Devagiri College
16. 1963 Extension of the Eastern Wing of the College Devagiri College
17. 1963 B.Sc Botany DEPARTMENT OF BOTANY
18. 1965 Extension of the Western Wing of the College Devagiri College
19. 1967 Priest's Quarters Devagiri College
20. 1972 Eight Lane Track Stadium Devagiri College
21. 1977 Library Building Devagiri College
22. 1977 B.Com DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
23. 1981 M.Sc Botany DEPARTMENT OF BOTANY
24. 1982 M.Sc Zoology DEPARTMENT OF ZOOLOGY
25. 1990 New Office Block Devagiri College




CONTACT US
St. Joseph's College (Autonomous), Devagiri
Devagiri, Calicut
Kerala
India  673008
Phone : 04952355901
Fax : 04952355828
E - mail : sjcdevagiri@yahoo.co.in
Website : www.devagiricollege.org
Copyright © 2015-2016 - devagiricollege.org